A great opportunity to get a superior razor at an amazing price, take advantage of our purchase from a store closing to claim your Timor. Individual razors may have insignificant flaws in the finish or color of the handles because of a lengthy shelf life, unrelated to the form or function of a straight razor. All blades have been freshly sharpened, so are shave ready.
If your taste in men’s shaving tools tends toward the traditional, the Timor Hamburg Ring Straight Razor 5/8", Faux Mother of Pearl Scales is a handsome fit. A full hollow grind allows for a close yet comfortable shave with a singing or ringing sound as the hairs are cut, the rounded heel and point on the blade offering a bit of forgiveness as the sharp and flexible edge does its work. The brand name is etched in gold on the carbon steel front, and the scales are made of celluloid, expertly swirled to in shades of white and misty greys, shimmering like pearl.
A socially responsible company, Giesen & Forsthoff has been making razors and other men’s grooming products since 1920. Refusing to abandon the classic approach to handmade blade craft, a razor from this Solingen master is an heirloom in the making. Browse our selection of Timors on our Toronto area online men’s shaving store and find a German razor to call your own.
Semi-hollow ground blade.
Pre-sharpened, ready to use (shave ready).
Made in Solingen, Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).