Saponificio Varesino Special Edition Shaving Soap
In stock, ready to ship
Saponificio Varesino has raised the bar with its Special Edition Shaving Soap collection. Newly released, these Special Edition Shaving Soaps were vigorously tested for optimal quality and performance. Incredibly slick, nourishing, and moisturizing, this collection is the brand's new Beat formula that is triple milled and includes shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and grape seed oil. Packaged in an aluminum tin, these soaps are a must for the wet shaving enthusiast.
- Packaged in a Special Edition Aluminum Tin
- Free of petroleum, mineral oils, dyes, parabens, SLS, SLES, and palm oil
- Available in three aromas
Cosmo: Subtle floral and earthy scent with , aloe, Vitamin E, lavender, chamomile, calendula and larch extract to cater to dry skin.
Cubebe: Citrus, floral, and woodsy scent that combines bergamot, lemon, and white fir with pepper, nutmeg, patchouli and vetiver.
Opuntia: A sweet masculine fragrance with prickly pear extract, chamomile, Vitamin E, lavender and eucalyptus.
Known as the producers of fine natural shaving soaps, Sapofinicio Varesino soaps are tripled milled for quality and longevity. Founded in 1945 by Dante Bardelli, the Italian company crafts up to 2,500 tons of soap each year.
Weight: 5.3 oz (150 g)
Made in Italy
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).