The S.T. Dupont Line D Leather Billfold with 6 CC Slots in Elysee Black allows you to carry both credit cards and cash in a classy billfold which is made from the finest and most supple European calfskin. Each leather billfold has sufficient slots to carry up to 6 credit cards and also has 2 large separators with 1 compartment which can be used for your cash. Every billfold has stylish Palladium finish accents and was cut, stitched and assembled by hand with that special attention to detail.
S.T. Dupont has its origins dating back to 1872 manufacturing its superior brand of leather goods in Paris, France for generations. S.T. Dupont uses the highest quality leather in all its products and is known for its craftsmanship.
Features: 6 credit card pockets, 1 bill compartment, 2 slip pockets. Outside: calfskin. Inside: leather.
Dimensions: 4 3/8" x 3 3/8" (11 x 8.5 cm)
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).