Rooney Heritage Collection Victorian Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush
Handsome three band hair fills the handle of the Rooney Heritage Collection Victorian Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush. Rooney breathed new life into models last manufactured in the 1850s, and the cream colored resin evokes memories of the bone and ivory handles of yore. The longer handle of the Victorian helps when creating lather from bar soap or a cream and also produces a fine and slick lather directly on the face. Good backbone and soft tips make this retro brush a very welcome flash from the past.
Fendrihan offers a number of brushes from the iconic R. A. Rooney & Sons workshops, their Heritage Collection giving today’s Canadian gentlemen a chance to experience a brush made to the specifications of wet shaving’s golden age. With a variety of styles all made from Rooney’s special high quality three band super badger, often dubbed “super silvertip badger” by other retailers, exceed all expectations of a great daily shave by purchasing a Rooney from our online luxury shaving site.
Knot diameter: 24 mm
Bristle loft: 47 mm
Handle height: 75 mm
Overall height: 122 mm
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).