Rooney Heritage Collection Stubby 3 Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush
The largest of the “stubbies,” the Rooney Heritage Collection Stubby 3 Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush is lush, with soft tips and a strong backbone, perfect for face lathering, a one step method to raise hairs and exfoliate while creating a slick cushion. This brush also creates lovely lathers from hard soap and creams in a bowl, mug or directly in the container. A comfortable handle that hearkens back to the classic 1800s brushes made by Rooney completes the luxurious look to this brush, the creamy resin reminiscent of the bone or ivory handles of the past.
Sometimes difficult to find, brushes by England’s R. A. Rooney & Sons are hand made with great care and are treasured by their owners. Fendrihan has sourced a range of Rooneys for our Canadian and US customers and invites serious consideration of these luxury brushes as you page through the shaving brush options on our online shaving shop for men.
Rooney super badger brushes are often referred to as “super silvertip badger” by other vendors. As Rooney does not label any of their brushes as silvertip, if you’re looking for Rooney’s highest quality hair, you have found it here in their super badger range.
Knot diameter: 28 mm
Bristle loft: 51 mm
Handle height: 50 mm
Overall height: 101 mm
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).