Rooney Heritage Collection Stubby 1 Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush
Super plush, the Rooney Heritage Collection Stubby 1 Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush gets many positive comments on the shaving forums. The knot is very big, particularly when contrasted with the handle, and this makes for a nice brush for face lathering. Because of the denseness of the hairs this brush has a strong backbone and good exfoliating action as well as superior whisker lifting ability. The faux bone handle is short but easy to grip with its graceful curves and encircling ridge, in homage to the Rooneys of the mid 19th century.
An R.A. Rooney & Sons shaving brush is always handcrafted, a tradition going back over two hundred years. Today’s Heritage Collection brushes from Rooney give the company’s past its due, offering the Canadian wet shavers of today a taste of the superior designs of 1850s brushes created in the refined and generously knotted manner, high domed in the customary London style.
Rooney super badger brushes are often referred to as “super silvertip badger” by other vendors. As Rooney does not label any of their brushes as silvertip, if you’re looking for Rooney’s highest quality hair, you have found it here in their super badger range.
Knot diameter: 26 mm
Bristle loft: 44 mm
Handle height: 40 mm
Overall height: 84 mm
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).