Rooney Heritage Collection Emillion 1 Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush
Designed to emulate the shaving brushes created in the 1850s, the Rooney Heritage Collection Emillion 1 Super Badger Handmade Shaving Brush delivers a solid lathering experience. Supremely confident in both its quality and quantity of badger hair, the tips of the Emillion 1 are shaped into a domed head, typical of English brushes in the past. The handle is straightforward elegance, lathe-turned bone colored acrylic, hand polished, compact and efficient. Absorbs water well and makes and holds large amounts of lather making it highly regarded by experienced wet shavers.
Rooney has been making shaving brushes in the English manner for longer than any other company currently in business. Sourcing the best badger hair is a passion, and the brushes benefit in the Heritage collection from a special banded super badger that rivals the finest hair available in the marketplace today. Find your retro vibe with a new Rooney from the Heritage Collection, featured on Fendrihan’s Toronto online shaving store.
Rooney super badger brushes are often referred to as “super silvertip badger” by other vendors. As Rooney does not label any of their brushes as silvertip, if you’re looking for Rooney’s highest quality hair, you have found it here in their super badger range.
Knot diameter: 20 mm
Bristle loft: 48 mm
Handle height: 54 mm
Overall height: 102 mm
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).