Prohibition Style 5 Butter Vegan Shave Soap
Inspired by classic cocktails, the 5 Butter Shaving Soaps by Prohibition Style are sweet treat. Handmade with hydrating plant-based ingredients, including shea butter, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil, the soap nourishes and conditions hair and the underlying skin. Open its tin packaging to savour the scent of your favourite cocktail before creating a rich and soothing lather.
- Contains Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Mango butter, vitamin E oil
Available in 6 scents:
- South Side Fizz (Gin, Lime, Cucumber)
- Sidecar (Lemon, Cognac, Sandalwood)
- Harvey Wallbanger (Orange, Vanilla, Vodka)
- Whiskey Sour (Whiskey, Lime, Tahitian Vanilla)
- Mary Pickford (Bay Rum, Pineapple, Black Cherry)
- Bourbon Barrel (Sandalwood, Teak and Bamboo, Sweet Bourbon)
Founder Justin Desjardins, a former marketing and business professional, was inspired by his wife’s soap making to create his own line of shaving products that would not dry out skin. Deciding to go back to basics, the Prohibition line uses traditional crafting techniques and ingredients. Its plant-based formulas are soothing on skin and are inspired by popular cocktails during the 1920s prohibition.
4 oz (113 g)
Made in Canada
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).