A sleek and modern look makes the DOVO 'Natural' 5/8" Straight Razor Full Hollow Ground Blade, Bamboo Handle a fresh addition to your shaving rotation. The clean, graceful lines of the blond bamboo scales are complemented by the straightforward steel blade, a flexible full hollow grind, perfect for the expert but also a good choice for the man learning how to use a more aggressive blade because of the curved, and more forgiving, point and heel. Bamboo is a particularly good choice for the handle as it has better than average resistance to moisture.
Since 1906 the Dovo company has stood for one thing — real craftsmanship. Family owned since the 1930s, Dovo razors are highly regarded, meeting and exceeding all of the requirements the government of Germany has in place for a blade to be stamped “Made in Solingen.” Experts craft each razor, with only the best passing Dovo’s own standards to travel the world, perhaps ending up in one of our Canadian customers collections. Find yours as you browse the pages of Fendrihan’s online shaving shop.
Hand-ground 5/8" round point.
Hollow ground blade.
Pre-sharpened, ready to use (shave ready).
Manufactured for by DOVO of Solingen, Germany.
Note: Dovo has informed us that third-party pre-sharpening of their straight razors voids product warranty. According to Dovo, this will be enforced for all retailers. Dovo recommends that their razors be purchased factory-sealed and sharpened by the customer. Fendrihan will still cover pre-sharpened razors for manufacturing defects.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).