Hand crafted by brush making masters in Brittany, France the Plisson Pneumatic Hair Brush with Bubinga Wood Handle features pure boar bristles in a resilient pad that permits superior detangling with minimal pulling and breaking of the hair. The design reduces static electricity while adding fullness and body to the hair. Also known as African rosewood, the handle is of bubinga wood, fine textured and resistant to moisture, with a beautiful grain enhanced by the staining and polishing finesse of the Plisson artisans. Easy to maintain by combing out loose hair and washing with mild soap followed by a thorough rinse. Dry upside down away from heat.
Plisson has been the standard by which other brush makers have been measured since 1808. Whether you are seeking a fine shaving brush or a quality hair brush, Plisson has many options among which to choose. Find the brush that will make grooming your hair or preparing for a close and comfortable shave just that much more effective and pleasurable with a handmade Plisson.
Length: 8.5" (22 cm)
Bristle Area: 3"x 4.5" (7.5 x 11.5 cm)
Bristle Length: 1/2" (1.30 cm)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).