*** Handsome and high quality men's accessories at a lower price than you ever thought possible? Email us to see the price we can offer.***
Unique yet no less elegant in this regal color, the Omas Arte Italiana Maroon Fountain Pen, Paragon Aubergine with Ruthenium Trim and 18k Ruthenium Medium Nib represents the past and the future of the Italian fountain pen. Originally designed by the company's founder Armando Simoni, this latest incarnation of the Arte Italiana is a rich pearlized burgundy cotton resin. Trimmed with rare ruthenium, a non-reactive element that combines beauty with wear-resistance, this is a design perfect for a fine writing instrument you intend to use for a lifetime. Faceted with eight sides, the octagon shape iconic for an Italian fountain pen, the 18 carat ruthenium nib is one with the silver section. The clip and single band on the cap have been reimagined, but harken back to the pen maker's tradition, albeit with an exaggerated "O" in the engraving on the band. A handsome pen, and likely to inspire some fine writing. If you have but one fountain pen, this may be the winner, and with its included medium width nib it will offer you both ease and flexibility when writing.
Omas is a famous name in Italian pen circles, and owning one will give any gentleman a sure link with an elegant tradition. Handmade since 1925, the company's headquarters in Bologna continues to produce well-designed and exquisitely made artisan writing instruments. The origin of this famous name is interesting, Omas being a shortened version of "the workshop of Armando Simoni," or "Officina Meccanica Armando Simoni" in Italian. Simoni's family is still involved with the operation of the business, and many of today's pens have the bones of one of Simoni's original designs. Fendrihan includes this collection of Omas pens in the repertoire of our online men's specialty store as they are among the finest writing tools available anywhere. Canadian writers desiring an Italian point of view for their writing would do well to browse the Omas possibilities. We are certain here you will find a piece of Italian artistry that will not disappoint.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).