Omas Arte Italiana Fountain Pen, Paragon Black with 18k Gold Medium Nib
- ***Do not let the price of this handsome accessory make you turn the page. Send us an email and we will show you a price adjustment that makes the purchase possible.***
An homage to the master, the Omas Arte Italiana Fountain Pen, Paragon Black with 18k Gold Medium Nib recreates the classic look of the 1930-era pens designed by Armando Simoni, founder of the "Officina Meccanica Armando Simoni" we now know as Omas. A devotee of Greek culture, including its architecture, Simoni designed the original Arte Italiana writing instrument to mirror the 12-sided Doric column common in Greek building. In this handsome black celluloid offering, the multi sided barrel permits an extremely comfortable and secure grip. The sleek black vegetal resin of the pen is set off elegantly with gold plate, including the signature rolling clip, a section with grooves for seating the cap and a band proudly proclaiming the Omas name. Slim rings of gold on the barrel and the very top of the cap almost complete the picture. An 18 karat gold plated nib in a medium width is the crowning touch, intricate but practical, providing a durable and flexible writing tip. This is a pen to bring out proudly to sign important contracts, but to leave always within reach for your essential writing.
Handcrafting fine writing instruments since 1925, Omas artisans take more than 100 stages to complete one pen. The apprenticeship period just for mastering the polishing of the dozen celluloid sides exceeds two years. An Omas pen takes, from start to finish, more that 100 days to complete. Detailing this painstaking is almost unheard of with any other manufacturer, but is simply the Omas way. Founder Armando Simoni felt strongly that writing was the key to a man's soul, and took his responsibility to provide a perfectly balanced and mechanically sound writing partner to the authors among us seriously. Based on the premise that a pen should make writing pleasurable, Omas does not fail to exceed the vision viewed by the master.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).