Nagura Japanese Natural Slurry Stone
In stock, ready to ship
- In contrast to European stones made using the same material as the sharpening stones, the Nagura Japanese Natural Slurry Stone is made to complement no particular sharpening stone but rather all of them. Similar to other slurry stones, these nagura stones are used to expedite the sharpening stone. Customers should rub them in small circles on top of their moistened sharpening stones until they see the milky slurry that will help them sharpen their cutting utensils. Although these products come as light-colored cubes, it is important for customers to remember that each specimen is unique because of their production process. As a result, customers should expect individual variations in their nagura stones.
Japan possesses an excellent reputation for its cutting utensils and the products used to care to them. Said products include both sharpening stones and the slurry stones used to keep them in optimal condition. Usage of both ensure excellent honing plus the preservation of the sharpening stones’ usefulness.
Approx. dimensions:30 to 50 mm, roughly cubic in shape.
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).