Muhle Traditional 3-Piece Shaving Set with Safety Razor and Silvertip Badger Brush, High-Grade Black Resin
The Muhle Traditional Shaving Set brings together three classic shaving essentials that work to achieve an exquisite grooming experience without irritation. Perhaps the magnum opus of Muhle's immaculate craftsmanship, the silvertip brush head is handmade in Germany from genuine badger hair. The handle's raven colour is made to gleam for years to come with a high-grade resin that protects it against scratches and corrosion. Chrome-plated metal on the bottom and upper part of the brush handle accentuates the resin.
The Muhle R106 closed-comb double edge razor in this set is made of metal plated in chrome, and resin for the same polished finish as the brush. With a classic Muhle razor head, the razor's weight is evenly distributed for superior control while shaving.
Finally, a sleek and elegant chrome-plated stand firmly grips the brush and razor between shaves. Hanging on the stand, the brush displays the iconic Muhle windmill while drying perfectly for enduring quality.
Muhle has crafted men's shaving accessories in Germany for 65 years. For three generations, it has maintained its reputation for excellence through impeccable craftsmanship. Fendrihan selects the best of the Muhle collection for you.
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $60 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).