***Please contact us to explore our alternative pricing options for this item.***
A robust profile, easy to hold and fascinating to view, the Montegrappa Celluloid Miya Fountain Pen, Turquoise with Sterling Silver Trim and Medium 18k Nib is a unique take on the pen that established a now century old writing industry in north-eastern Italy. Rounded and smooth in the hand, this pen is made for a man, with a husky diameter and a straightforward Greek-inspired design on the bold silver trimmed cap. Everything about this pen is substantial, with a naturally derived celluloid barrel, built of cellulose treated with specially formulated camphor, never fashioned of petroleum based plastics or resins. Inspired by sustainable technology, celluloid reduces your carbon foot print in its manufacture and its durability, a true lifetime writing companion and welcome alternative to spindly disposable stick ballpoints. Reminding of its lineage, the cap proclaims 1912, the inaugural year the Aquila family undertook making memorable pens. The barrel and cap are a swirl of turquoise, iced with polished silver at the section, clip and cap band. A lovely blend of gold and silver define the flexible medium nib, beautiful and practical. The ink flows through ebonite, not plastic, for a more traditional and adjustable supply. A distinctive pen, for a man who defines the term.
One of the major suppliers of luxury pens today and over the last century, Montegrappa is now available through our online store for U.S. and Canadian writers of note who desire a pen whose predecessors have signed some of the most important treaties, contracts and declarations of the last 100 years. Purchase the pen of nobility, celebrity and power, and make a little history of your own. Manufactured on the banks of the River Brenta in Bassano del Grappa, appreciate your pen's lineage, but enjoy its practical ability to make every number and letter you inscribe special.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).