***We offer you the very best at affordable prices. Drop us an email to see what we can offer on this item.***
Boldly colored and evocative of the sea that is its namesake, the Montegrappa Celluloid Emblema Fountain Pen, Mediterranean Blue with Platinum Trim and Medium 18k Nib is not just anyone's pen, but you will know if it is yours. The blue is deep yet ungreyed, swirled with tones from almost clear navy to white, and all true blues in between. Held closely to write a check, inscribe a signature, jot a note or leisurely pen a journal entry, the eight sided barrel permits a secure and comfortable grip, easing any incipient fatigue with its well-designed profile and the smoothness of its intricately etched nib, sporting both bright silver and true 18 karat gold in a pleasing design. No cheap plastic feed for this sea-seeking beauty, a genuine ebonite feed ensures a free flowing supply of ink to the nib, in the traditional manner. Brilliant platinum trim winks and sparkles on the section, and the cap, where the clip boasts the signature rolling sphere for ease of securing the pen in a pocket. This pen invites like sunlight does on the foam-kissed waves of a warm ocean.
Fearless in featuring new and bold colors combined with genuine precious metals, Montegrappa also holds fast to a tradition that reaches back more than a century. Still making fine fountain pens in the same building facing the River Brenta that once housed the first writing implement bearing the Montegrappa name, the business has returned, after some business wanderings, to the Aquila family, its original owners. A happy accident of the late industrial revolution, the artisans who made the first pens for those who survived the Great War continue to inspire the pen artists of today, who make pens for queens, presidents, diplomats, celebrities and our Canadian authors and list-makers, desiring to join the great writers like Hemingway and Dos Passos who coveted a Montegrappa.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).