Formulated for use as the second step in the DHT Inhibitor Cleansing System, MiN New York Wash, DHT Inhibiting Shampoo is ideal for people who are concerned about losing their hair. Each use helps to promote hair growth through one of two methods. First, the shampoo inhibits the formation of the chemical DHT, which is one of the leading killers of hair follicles. Second, the shampoo provides the nutrients needed to nourish the scalp. This particular product has neither paraben nor sulfates.
Founded in 1999, MiN New York is a business dedicated to coming up with creative solutions to long-standing grooming problems. Although MiN New York is interested in ensuring that each one of its products is of the highest quality, it also understands that there is no such thing as a perfect product. As a result, the business spends much of its time listening to the opinions of its customers so that it can continue refining its existing product lines.
Weight: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).