Built using lessons learned from the decades spent manufacturing similar products and listening to customer opinions, the Merkur Vision 2000 Adjustable Safety Razor is one of the most accessible and advanced double-edge razors out there. Since both the angle and the exposure of the razor blade can be adjusted so as to meet the user’s needs, this razor can accommodate a much bigger range of users than comparable products. It helps that this razor is capable of using almost all double-edge razor blades of modern origin, ranging from Feather to the razor’s own manufacturer, Merkur. In light of information, both newcomers and old hands to safety razors might be interested to know that Fendrihan sells blade samplers to help them find their perfect razor blades. Bear in mind that this product requires an occasional dip in a cleaning agent to eliminate deposits that might obstruct its mechanism.
Based in a region famed for swordsmithing, Merkur has turned that experience to manufacturing superb razors and razor blades. Not only has it claimed a significant portion of the German market, but it has also built an international presence. In fact, most of Merkur’s products go to feed demand in countries other than Germany.
Weight: 5.5 oz (155 g)
Length: 4 1/2" (11.5 cm)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).