Lightfoot's Pure Pine Shave Cream Soap
In stock, ready to ship
- Sold in the form of a simple but functional puck, Lightfoot’s Pure Pine Shave Creme Soap possesses the subtle but nonetheless pleasing scent of pine. Used either in the morning or after athletic activities, its usage is perfect for freshening up before the user heads out. Due to milling, this product can be used time and time again, meaning that users will be able to relish crisp, clean shaving experiences for a long time to come.
Based in Chester, Lightfoot has been producing soaps for an upscale clientele since 1890. Once restricted to a small and selective number of British clubs for men, its products have since been made available to the public for use at home.
Weight: 2.8 oz (79 g)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).