An intriguing way to keep your writing organized in your notebook and online, the Leuchtturm1917 Whitelines Link Medium Hard Cover Notebook, Black, Ruled uses the Whitelines Link technology to permit easy sharing of the contents of your notebook. It functions as a traditional notebook as well, rulings on the pages in white, with the full lineup of Leuchtturm1917 features — table of contents, removable sheets, numbered pages, storage pocket, bookmark and closure, spine labels, bleedproof paper and stitched, lay flat assembly. Get the free app to take full advantage of this innovative notebook or just write in white on white style.
The paper standard worldwide for nearly 100 years, Leuchtturm1917 is also in the vanguard as far as coordination with new technologies is concerned. See what you can accomplish with the help of one of these German notebooks from Fendrihan’s fine writing store.
Ruled, hardcover notebook with 249 numbered pages. Features: Blank table of contents, acid-free paper, sticker for labelling and archiving, thread bound for flat opening, 8 perforated detachable sheets, expandable pocket inside back cover, page marker and elastic enclosure band.
Dimensions (A5): 5.75" x 8.25" (14.5 x 21 cm)
Designed in Germany. Printed and bound in Taiwan.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).