Recognizable by individuals around the globe for being James Bond's toothpaste of choice in the movies, Vademecum Expert Toothpaste, Express White 10 has been developed for use with both assistance and input from dental scientists. Vademecum toothpaste is emblematic of traditions being adapted to the modern age, using a formula that brings together traditional ingredients using the latest technologies. This particular product can be used to whiten teeth within ten days' time.
Founded in 1876 but relocated in 1878 in order to better sell a universal detergent in the Ruhr region, Henkel has since expanded to become an influential corporation possessing international reach. In main, most of Henkel's products fall under one of three categories, these being home care, personal care, plus adhesives, sealants, and surface treatments. Its home care products are marketed to consumers in countries around the globe under a number of brands, often incorporating the name Schwarzkopf in some fashion because of said company's acquisition by Henkel in 1985. Vademecum toothpaste has held a Royal Warrant, serving as Purveyor to every Swedish King since its introduction in 1897.
Weight: 3.86 oz (75 ml)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).