Kotoh Higo Folding Knife, Wenge Wood Handle
In stock, ready to ship
A traditional tool for the modern man, the Kotoh Higo Folding Knife is a versatile and convenient accessory to have in your collection. Durable and corrosion resistant, the knife features premium grade VG-10 stainless steel and is designated a gold standard steel grade for quality and performance. Hand-forged, the knife's Higo lever and friction folding mechanism are simple to use and secures the blade in a fixed position when in use. Paired with a wenge wood handle, the knife is light weight and easy to store. As each item is hand crafted, variations in wood color and design are normal and are not considered flaws. The handles may be lighter or darker than illustrated.
- VG-10 stainless steel blade
- Hand-forged in traditional style
- Soft brown leather sheath included
Kotoh friction folders are made by Mr. Yoshimi Kotoh, native of Kyushu Island, Japan. Handcrafted since 1974, these blades represent his passion for a traditional Japanese art, available for purchase at Fendrihan, Canada’s Japanese razor and knife source.
Overall length: 147 mm
Blade length: 60 mm
Handle length: 87 mm
Weight: 20 g
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).