Kotoh Higo Folding Knife, Quince Burl Handle
In stock, ready to ship
Russet and caramel swirls of complex wood grain catch the eye on the perfectly hand-fitted curve of the Kotoh Higo Folding Knife, Quince Burl Handle. The blade features a modified spear point, practical and strong. Crafted with the traditional Higo lever and etched with the name of its creator, its steel is a rich chromium infused D2, used for high speed tools and knives Lightweight, modern, and practical, this knife is sure to last your lifetime.
- D2 steel blade
- Brown leather case included
Kotoh friction folders are made by Mr. Yoshimi Kotoh, native of Kyushu Island, Japan. Handcrafted since 1974, these blades represent his passion for a traditional Japanese art defined by their beautifully grained woods and a simple but effective friction folding mechanism with D2 steel.
Blade length: 2.28” (5.8 cm)
Total length: 5.7” (14.5 cm)
Length when folded: 4.1” (10.5 cm)
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).