Kotoh Higo Folding Knife, Ebony Wood Handle
In stock, ready to ship
Combining precision, durability, and quality, the Kotoh Higo Style Folding Knife is custom tool designed to last. Forged by hand, this model has a VG-10 stainless steel blade, meaning it has achieved gold standard for stainless steel grades. The blade is strong making it less susceptible to abrasions and is corrosion and rust resistant. The knife uses a Higo lever and friction system to secure the blade in place. Lightweight, its wooden handle has smooth edges and an opening on one end to attach to a lanyard if desired. As each item is hand crafted, variations in wood colour and design are normal and are not considered flaws. The handles may be lighter or darker than illustrated.
- VG-10 stainless steel blade
- Hand-forged in traditional style
- Soft leather pouch included
Kotoh friction folders are made by Mr. Yoshimi Kotoh, native of Kyushu Island, Japan. Handcrafted since 1974, these blades represent his passion for a traditional Japanese art, available for purchase at Fendrihan, Canada’s Japanese razor and knife source.
Overall length: 147 mm
Blade length: 60 mm
Handle length: 87 mm
Weight: 20 g
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).