Kontex Cotton Lattice Towel, Grey
In stock, ready to ship
The Kontex Cotton Lattice Towel is made from 100% natural cotton and has a unique texture which is waffle-like and makes it exceptionally soft. This lattice towel undergoes a final completion stage where the towel is “garment washed” which softens the finished product to help the fibres of the towel relax or bloom. This process results in a towel which is not only soft but also very lightweight, very moisture absorbent and dries fast when wet.
- Care: Machine wash with cold water and mild detergent. No bleach or fabric softeners. Hang or tumble dry low.
- Also available in Navy
Morihata International was originally founded by a Japanese couple, Kaz and Yuka Morihata, who began this company in 2005 with the primary objective of introducing the western consumer Japanese made products of superior quality. Kontex towels —one of their stellar product lines— are woven at gentle speeds on an old fashioned weaving machine. This manufacturing process brings out the natural softness of the materials and makes these towels as soft and silky as cashmere, yet durable enough for everyday use.
Made in Imabari, Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).