Each bar of Klar’s Lemongrass Soap is formulated using lanolin and essential lemongrass oil. Lanolin is a wax that can be collected from the fleece of wool-bearing animals, often used in cosmetic products because of both its moisturizing effect and the protection that it provides against harsh climates. In contrast, the essential lemongrass oil is the ingredient that lends this soap its scent, though it is purported to possess a range of medicinal benefits. It is important to note that Klar’s soap products contain neither artificial colors nor artificial preservatives.
Klar Seifen is a leading manufacturer of high-end soap that has been expanding and improving ever since its founding in 1840. Its long-standing interest in continuous improvement ensures that it uses the latest technologies in consultation with experts from multiple fields, but at the same time, its commitment to its traditions means that some of its soaps are still made by hand using moulds passed down the generations. Furthermore, Klar Seifen has made clear its commitment to sustainable business in its choice of natural ingredients and production methods.
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
Get it in time:
|If you live in ||Order by Dec*|
|NL & PEI ||12|
|Vancouver BC |
|NS & NB ||18|
|MONTREAL QC |
|GTA ON ||20|
|TRI-CITIES ON ||20|
*Place order before 1pm EST. Add 1-3 extra business days for non-urban or remote areas. Delivery times are estimated CPC transit times are are NOT guaranteed.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).