KIYA Ichogake Japanese Kamisori Straight Razor
Of Japanese design and manufacture, the KIYA Ichogake Kamisori Straight Razor is instantly recognizable.
- Continuous piece of steel with flat-headed blade
- Blade has super sharpness and strength
- Single cutting edge like straight razors from European manufacturers
- Wrapped handled for a firm grip
- Characters on box read: High quality Japanese razor
- *Item will need sharpening prior to use.
- To sharpen it, any good leather strop and an Oozuku stone are recommended.
- As a general rule, use a 4000 grit to set the bevel and 8000 grit to sharpen.
- The honing process is slightly different from a traditional straight razor.
- Watch here.
- Kigami; superior carbon steel formulated for increased strength and sharpness retention
- Handle is found in rattan
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $60 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).