Kent OC2, Hand-finished Hairbrush
- The Kent OC2 hand-finished hairbrush features black bristles embedded in a rubber cushion, as well as an ergonomically designed cherry wood handle. The modern classic style of the brush is designed to be well-balanced and easy to control. The natural bristles are stiff, which makes them ideal for daily brushing or styling of medium or thick hair.
Kent Brushes, originally known as G B Kent & Sons Ltd, have been manufacturing brushes since the 18th century. Founded in 1777 by William Kent, the company is regarded as one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high-end brushes for hair, shaving and make-up. Throughout its prestigious history, Kent Brushes has been granted Royal Warrants by nine British monarchs. Although Kent Brushes is now in competition with cheap modern brands, the company refuses to compromise on quality. The timber used to produce hairbrushes in the Kent Brushes factory comes from sustainably managed forests and is selected for its quality and attractive grain.
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).