Offered in an elegant presentation box, the Katana Tsuba Damascus Money Clip reprises the handguard on a traditional Katana, a design that traces its lineage to twelfth century Japan. The metal is folded and forged into the beautiful water-like patterns typical of Damascus steel, shaped into an elegant oval, cuts where the blade would bisect. A steel clip is attached to the flat bottom for a secure hold for folding money. A handsome and unusual gift or deserved personal purchase, sure to become a prized possession.
Crafted by G-Sakai, these metal-worked products keep the knife and sword making tradition of Japan alive. Located in Seki, selected goods are available in North America from Fendrihan, Canada’s importer of fine Japanese knives, razors and accessories.
Dimensions: 2" x 7/8" (5 x 2.2 cm)
Weight: 1/2 oz (17 g)
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).