Restore the healthy sheen of your skin by using the Japanese Binchotan Charcoal Pumice Stone. This Binchotan charcoal pumice stone uses ultra-fine Binchotan charcoal powder which is then blended into the stone. The pumice stone can be used during showering or bathing and will act to exfoliate unwanted dead skin cells and rejuvenates the natural skin’s softness. Binchotan powder is known for its abilities to absorb odour and leave you smelling more clean.
Binchotan charcoal is well known for not only its ability to absorb moisture and bad odours but also as the best charcoal used for water purification. The charcoal is made by artisans in Japan by burning oak branches and rapidly cooling them — a process which has continued for centuries.
Approx. dimensions: 3" x 2.5" x 1" (8 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm)
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).