A terra cotta hue and an intriguing eucalyptus and lavender scent set Jack’s Soap “Problematique” apart, its ingredients also attending to a variety of skin issues. The addition of tea tree oil to the rich vegetable oil and butter formula helps reduce or eliminate the symptoms of a number of skin challenges from eczema to acne to athlete's foot. It has an antimicrobial and calming effect that can help heal razor burn, treat minor cuts and even soothe insect bites. The addition of Australian Red reef clay draws out impurities and regenerates and replenishes the skin with natural minerals and its high iron content. Silk smoothes and softens.
When the creator of Jack’s Soaps first approached the formulation he was impelled by an interest in the chemical reaction that cause soap to be formed from completely natural, individual ingredients. Luckily for Canadian gentlemen the science experiment continues, and Fendrihan offers a range of fragrant and effective soaps from this Ontario artisan online on our men’s bath and body shop.
Weight: 7 oz (200 g)
Made in Gatineau, Canada
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).