With a light and green tea tree fragrance that calms as its oil soothes and prevents infection, Jack Dean After Shave Balm cools and hydrates skin post-shave. Enriched with seaweed and cucumber, this shaving tonic provides a light and easily absorbed moisturizer that allows your skin to breathe and is never sticky or greasy. Witch hazel reduces the inflammation of razor burn and tones the pores without the harshness of alcohol. Packed into a broad-mouth jar, scooping a small amount of soothing balm is a snap, smoothing and conditioning a freshly shaved face with ease.
Taking the venerable Pashana brand into its second hundred years, Denman has rechristened the range with the Jack Dean moniker for the North American market. An Irishman with a world-wide appreciation of the human condition, one of the many things Jack Dean accomplished in his full life was the founding in 1938 of the Denman men’s grooming company, beginning with his revolutionary use of nylon for hair brushes just post World War II. Businessman, explorer and philosopher, Jack Dean exemplified the rugged individuality of the 20th century man, and our Canadian customers seeking to make their own intelligent and independent decisions regarding daily health and grooming do well to check out the Jack Dean line on our online men’s lifestyle retail store.
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).