Elevate your travel plans with the J. W. Hulme Co. Travel Case, American Heritage Brown Leather. Made for the trip of a lifetime or a lifetime of trips, buy this bag to banish the memory of the garish discount store travel bags of your past. With plenty of room for grooming items, personal care products and all the little things that come in handy when away from home, stash the necessities in one of three interior mesh pockets or nestle into the main compartment. All pockets have study zippers with leather and brass riveted pulls, and the entire bag is secured with a wrap-around high quality brass zipper. To keep everything in your luggage dry and clean, the case is lined in water repellant Cordura. A handsome burnished copper color, the premium American leather exterior is gently distressed to give it a well-traveled look even before you begin your itinerary, with that rarest of things, a truly lifetime warranty.
When the 20th century dawned, John W. Hulme and his family and employees were crafting canvas products and awnings for the homes of the rich on Summit Avenue and Crocus Hill. Gradually as the century matured, the company added the production of fine leather bags to its workshops on the West Seventh Street area of St. Paul. A hundred years of memories later, the J. W. Hulme Company has reaffirmed its commitment to create artisan quality items for the descendants of the men and women who first enjoyed the well-made leather bags that have become the company's stock in trade. We are pleased to add these fine leather goods to our online store, and invite all men of distinction in Canada and the United States to select their favorites from our collection of magnificent leather bags and accessories from J. W. Hulme Co.
Features: Two zippered mesh pockets inside lid. One zippered mesh interior wall pocket. Wrap-around brass zipper. Riveted leather zipper pulls. Water repellant Cordura lining. Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 10" x 3.5" x 7.5" (25.4 x 9 x 19 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).