For the seasoned traveler or the man who wants to begin a lifetime of international journeys on the right foot, J. W. Hulme Co. Small Passport Wallet in American Heritage Brown Leather protects your passport and other important papers with elegance and style. The carefully selected and specially tanned leather is hand buffed and slightly distressed to give a well-worn look before the first stamp of the passport. A warm, rich chestnut, the color is deep and refined, with an interesting patina of slight imperfections and randomly variegated tones due to the antiquing. Featuring a pocket for the passport and a second for documents, notes or bills, the wallet also has a couple of smaller slip pockets to organize credit or business cards or to store an alternative ID. Neat and tidy, the owner of this small leather will have all his travel credentials collected in one convenient place.
At J. W. Hulme, all bags, wallets, cases and accessories are guaranteed for life. No provisos or exceptions, just the simple promise that these fine leathers will look and perform their best while in your possession. For more than 100 years, this Minnesota-based company has taken extremely seriously both the need to source the very best American hides, tanned to Hulme specifications, and the commitment to making each handsome item in the United States from start to finish. Preferring to stress quality, the J. W. Hulme Company actually downsized in 2003 by releasing contract work to other bag makers and concentrating entirely upon their house range of fine leathers and canvas. We were impressed with this dedication to the organic process of making an exclusive line of fine leathers, and are so very pleased to offer these exceptional leathers to our North American customers through our web site. Browse the range and find your fit among the colors and designs. Choose with care; you will be living large with these premium leathers for a long time.
Features: Two interior slip pockets: one for passport, one for miscellaneous documents or bills. Two smaller interior slip pockets on right side for credit/business cards or additional ID. Partially lined. Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 4" x 5 1/2" x 1/4" (10 x 14 x 0.6 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).