J. W. Hulme Co. Luggage Tag, American Heritage Brown Leather
- This J. W. Hulme Co. Luggage Tag in American Heritage Brown Leather is both beautiful and practical. Simply slide your business card behind the plastic window to identify your luggage. The plastic window is protected by a leather flap, so you need not worry about losing your identification. With its sturdy American construction, this Luggage Tag in American Heritage Brown Leather by J. W. Hulme Co. will last a lifetime. It features solid brass hardware and a buckled strap for convenience.
- Plastic ID window. Buckled strap
- Solid brass hardware
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
J. W. Hulme Co. was started after World War I to produce awnings for the citizens of St. Paul, Minnesota. Over the intervening years, the company expanded their offerings to include leather and canvas sporting bags, luggage and accessories. During the late twentieth century, when many manufacturers were shipping jobs overseas and replacing hand work with machines, J. W. Hulme Co. took a different route. They continue to make leather products by hand in the United States.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 3" (11.4 x 7.6 cm)
Made in the USA*
*This item is from one of the last batches of products crafted in the USA. Newer JW Hulme models, made after Nov. 2018, are produced overseas.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).