J.W. Hulme Co. Leather Card Case, American Heritage Leather
In stock, ready to ship
Carry both your credits and your valuable cash with the chic but classically styled J.W. Hulme Co. Leather Card Case in American Heritage Leather. This slim wallet is made with the finest tanned American Heritage leather. The main feature of the card case is that each side contains three pockets to hold your credit cards while there is also an opening at the top which can be used to hold either your cash or even additional credit cards.
- Six credit card pockets
- One pocket at top to slip in bills or additional cards
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
J.W. Hulme is based in St. Paul Minnesota and have been producing their quality leather products for generations since it began in 1905. All leather products are tanned on site and given their unique attention to detail and quality by skilled leather artisans.
Dimensions: 4" x 3" (10.1 x 7.6 cm)
Made in the USA*
*This item is from one of the last batches of products crafted in the USA. Newer J.W. Hulme models, made after Nov. 2018, are produced overseas.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).