The question to ask when deciding among male grooming bags is what took you so long to find the J. W. Hulme Co. Dopp Style Travel Kit, Cognac Leather. An elegant, dark brown, this is your grandfather and father's dopp bag fashioned and stitched to perfection by a company that refuses to stint on any detail that ensures quality. Timeless and handsome, you will feel quietly proud when you toss this iconic bag onto the hotel vanity or the locker room shelf. This is the kit of a self assured man, world traveler or stay at home dad, and you and this wonderfully distressed leather are about to embark upon a lifetime of indelible memories. Well designed and made to last into a second generation, you will find plenty of room within for your grooming and personal care necessities. Structured to stand open to ease access, yet designed to fold into a shape that qualifies for a compact parking space in your closet, suitcase, carry-on or work-out bag, this is the bag that should illustrate the definition of the term "dopp bag."
It is quite possible some of the important men in your life already own a bag made by J.W, Hulme, as the company contracted with many brands until returning to its roots in 2003. Today the American leather company adheres to only its own standards as it limits its production to the J. W. Hulme line alone. Using quality hides from suppliers in the USA, all steps, from design to finish, are done by hand, with trained and seasoned Hulme artisans completing the stages. We know our North American friends rely on our sources for fine men's products, and we are proud to invite all to browse the fine leather goods from this St. Paul purveyor on our Toronto area online gentlemen's store.
Features: Wide hinged metal frame opening. Full-length brass zipper. Rip-stop nylon lining with wall pocket. Solid brass hardware Guaranteed for life.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 4.5" x 5.5" (26.7 x 11.4 x 14 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).