***We welcome the chance to discuss our pricing on this item. Please contact us to see how affordable we can make this for you.***
When meeting with clients when you’re on the go, make an impression that counts with the J.W. Hulme Co. Brief Bag in American Heritage Brown Leather. Darker than the Saddle Leather option
, this stylish brief bag will hold a 15” laptop and iPad. The bag has one main compartment which has one interior divider and a pen and pencil organizer on the back wall. The bag is lined and has a quick release turn lock closure system plus an exterior zippered pocket. The brief bag can be either hand-held or slung over your shoulder with a detachable/adjustable shoulder strap with a sliding leather pad.
J.W. Hulme is based in St. Paul Minnesota and has been manufacturing its high quality leather products for over one hundred years since it began it 1905.
Features: One main compartment with one interior divider. Pen/accessories organizer on back wall. Quick-release turn lock closures under buckles. Exterior zippered wall pocket on back. Detachable/adjustable leather shoulder strap with sliding leather pad. American Heritage full-grain leather. Deep classic brown color. Hand-buffed and antiqued. Look of aged or gently distressed leather. Solid brass hardware. Leather is tanned and made in the USA. Fully Lined. Fits a 15" Macbook. Guaranteed for a Lifetime.
Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg)
Dimensions: 15 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 3 1/2" (38.7 x 26.6 x 8.9 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).