J. Herbin Fountain Pen Ink Bottle, Blackcurrant Tears is a stylish purple ink and one of the line known as “The Jewel of Inks.” The ink found in this ink bottle is not only water based, it is “lightfast”, with rapid drying qualities to avoid smearing. With a natural flow across paper, the ink is made only with natural dye making components. An additional advantage of this ink is that it has a neutral, non-acidic pH level. The bottle is especially designed for fountain pen users and has a handy indent on the upper portion of the rectangular shaped body to lay the pen flat.
Made in France in 1670, J. Herbin, this famous fountain pen ink has a distinguished history and is sold worldwide.
J. Herbin fountain pen ink refill bottle in Blackcurrant Tears (Larmes de Cassis).
Weight: 1 oz (30 ml)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).