Institut Karite 20% Shea Butter Rejuvenating Hand Cream
In stock, ready to ship
- A potent weapon to help fight dry, sore skin, Institut Karite 20% Shea Butter Rejuvenating Hand Cream improves the condition of your hard working and playing hands. Formulated with shea butter, an ingredient long relied upon to soften and heal even severely damaged skin, this rich and lightly fragrant cream will soothe and treat your hands, returning them to a smooth and healthy state with regular use. Never greasy and always easily absorbed, this is the answer to rough and cracked skin.
Skin care solutions made with simple and straightforward ingredients that work quickly and effectively are the hallmark of Institue Karite. Relying on the butter made from the shea nut, an ancient African secret, products from the Paris-based grooming experts use the vitamins found naturally in shea butter to comfort and calm dry and damaged skin. Vitamins A and D work to revitalize the skin while vitamin E reoxygenates and vitamin F restores elasticity. The ravages of a Canadian winter are solved with with these products.
Weight: 2.53 fl oz (75 ml)
Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).