An ancient secret of African nobility, Institut Karite Fragrance Free 100% Shea Butter offers an unrilvaled nourishing and conditioning power. No dyes or scents interfere with this balm as it works to heal dry, cracked and irritated skin. Shea butter is a grooming workhorse, attending to hair, lips, hands and body, and is gentle enough to be used on everyone, from the man of the family to the wee ones. The white and blue tub holds nothing but 100 percent pure shea butter, made in France but coveted by savvy men and their loved ones around the globe.
Institute Karite formulates a broad range of general and men's grooming products. All have at their heart the butter of the sacred shea tree, included in formulations from shampoos to intensive hand and foot balms to shaving creams, soaps and tonics that begin the skin's healing process during a close shave. From Paris to our online store in Toronto, we have made these soothing products available to our Canadian customers who now have a serious ally in the battle against rough, dry and irritated skin.
Weight: 4.1 oz (165 ml)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).