The iKon OSS All Stainless Steel Safety Razor offers a dual shaving head, giving you the option of an open comb or a safety bar. This razor is a bit on the aggressive side, exposing more of the blade and finishing the shave with fewer passes. The 100 percent stainless steel makes this a durable and easily sanitized men's grooming tool. Quite possibly the last razor you will need to buy, the OSS is highly regarded in the wet shaving community.
iKon makes razors the old-fashioned way, and concentrates on old-style double edged safety razors, because they work. Forget the flimsy and disposable, iKon razors are substantial and sustainable. Once you find the razor that fits your hand and your technique, you are in for a lifetime of fabulous shaves, with only the change of a double edge blade from time to time. Better shave, ecological and economical: iKon has it all.
Double-edge razor blades not included. Many of our customers have had a positive experience when adding a razor blade sampler to their first double-edge razor purchase, as this lets them determine their favorite brand before committing to buying a large quantity of blades.
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
Handle Length: 3 1/3" (85 cm)
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).