Hikari Higo Folding Knife, D2 Blade G10 Handle, Black
With its smooth, bold look and outstanding functional design, this Hikari Higo Folding Pocket Knife is a leader in its line.
- Flat grind
- Drop point blade
- Precise cuts with lasting sharpness
- Can withstand prolonged exposure to elements
- Grip improves when wet, reducing risk of harm while operating in harsh conditions
- When wet, the handle becomes even easier to grip, reducing your risk of harm while operating in harsh conditions
- Compact size fits in pocket and on lanyard
- Open using the protruding grated end of the blade
- D2 Carbon steel blade
- Stainless steel liner lock
- G-10 (flame-retardant and water-proof material) handle
- Total length: 217 mm
- Blade length: 95 mm
- Weight: 156 g
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $60 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).