H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series Silvertip Shaving Brush with Cocobolo Handle, Size 6
A partnership of exotic wood and premium white badger hair, the H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series Silvertip Shaving Brush 28 mm, Cocobolo Handle offers luxury a dedicated wet shaver quickly will become accustomed to enjoying every day. The German brush master selects only the finest badger hair for this classic double-band brush, and then expertly over stuffs the knots for an exceptional backbone. Hand shaped for a robust blossom, the hair creates a superior lather whether the shaver chooses a cream or bar shaving soap, the badger soft but assertive enough to lift the whiskers for a close and smooth shave. The richly hued cocobolo handle is footed in polished metal, a handsome contrast with a decidedly masculine feel. Cocobolo wood, indigenous to Central America, particularly the Pacific coast highlands, is well suited to the task of supporting the hair in a badger brush as it is resistant to water and also heavy and substantial in the hand, assisting with a proper lathering of the soap and then the face. Its beautiful coloration can range from black through yellow, red, and even pink, with the occasional striations of blue, purple and green, although the deeper hues have been hand-selected for this gentleman's shaving brush. Treat yourself or that special man in your life with this truly precious wet shaving essential.
"The Times and Tastes are Different, but Quality Endures" is a translation of Heinrich L. Thater's vision for its line of hand crafted badger shaving brushes. Previously hard to find, we are pleased to offer a range of brushes from this German maker, availing our Canadian and U.S. wet shaving clientele of the quality and pride H. L. Thater represents. Founded in 1913, this company enters its second century committed to creating traditional shaving accessories with an eye always on the future.
Knot diameter: 28 mm
Overall height: 120 mm
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).