H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series 2-Band Silvertip Shaving Brush with Olive Wood Handle, Size 6
In stock, ready to ship
- Hand-made, the H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series 2-Band Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Olive Wood Handle is a credit to German craftsmanship. Its handle is made using olive wood that has retained its characteristic whorls, rounded for a comfortable fit in the hand of its user. At the same time, its badger hairs have been set so that the inner hairs are longer than their counterparts on the perimeter, resulting in a bulb-shaped head that excels at accurate lathering. These badger hairs are two-banded, meaning that the bottom of their length is black before lightening to a pleasing silver towards the tip.
"The times and tastes are different but quality endures", that's the motto of the Heinrich L. Thater company. Begun in 1913, the company has a passion for adhering to the strict German standards that mean that every handmade brush that leaves their company is the finest quality. No matter if you are buying for yourself or for a luxury gift you are assured of the best in shaving brushes.
Knot diameter: 29 mm
Bristle loft: 59 mm
Handle height: 56 mm
Overall height: 115 mm
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).