H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series 2-Band Silvertip Shaving Brush with Ebony Handle, Size 6
In stock, ready to ship
Capable of standing on a bulging handle that culminates in a metal cap, the H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series 2-Band Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Ebony Wood Handle is a boon to efficient and effective lathering. Said handle is made of polished ebony, a luxurious material famous for the brilliant shine that enhances the richness of its color. Another luxurious material, silvertip badger hair collected from the neck of the animal, has been hand-shaped so that hairs of differing length come together to form this product’s bulb-shaped head. Put together, this beautiful but practical shaving brush is a credit to its German manufacturer’s skills and traditions.
Shaving brushes come from many different companies the world over, however, some of the finest come from the Heinrich L. Thater company. Their 1913 beginnings had just one main focus —quality. Even today they stay strict to their German standards on quality and function. Handsome and handmade, these shaving brushes are known for their sleek styling, flawless function, and intricate details.
Knot diameter: 29 mm
Bristle loft: 59 mm
Handle height: 56 mm
Overall height: 115 mm
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).