H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series 2-Band Silvertip Shaving Brush with Cocobolo Handle, Size 6
In stock, ready to ship
- The H.L. Thater 4292 Precious Woods Series 2-Band Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Cocobolo Handle has a simple but distinguished air. Cocobolo is the heartwood of a Central American hardwood, as famous for its floral scent as for its rich red-brown color. Its usage complements the metal cap, which also enables this shaving brush to stand on its own when not in use. Otherwise, the bulb-shaped head is well-suited to users interested in controlling the lathering process rather than speeding it up, while the two-banded appearance of the hairs lends it a neat and classical appeal. Overall, this product is very much in line with its German manufacturer’s high-end sensibilities.
The Heinrich L. Thater company began making their quality shaving implements in 1913 and continue today making a statement combining a classic style with an innovative function. Collectors everywhere know the Thater name and how their quality speaks for themselves. Once you purchase you'll know they mean their motto completely of "the times and tastes are different but quality endures".
Knot diameter: 29 mm
Bristle loft: 59 mm
Handle height: 56 mm
Overall height: 115 mm
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).