H.L. Thater 4125 Series 2-Band Fan-Shaped Silvertip Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle, Size 4
In stock, ready to ship
- German-made, the H.L. Thater 4125 Series 2-Band Fan-Shaped Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle is a simple and unpretentious tool that is nonetheless efficient and effective for its intended use. Each example has been set using two-banded badger hair, meaning that the hairs start dark but lighten towards their tips. This makes for a striking visual contrast against similar products set using three-banded hairs. At the same time, the hairs have also been set so that the head of this high-quality shaving brush is shaped like a fan, allowing for more efficient lathering at the cost of a little control.
Heinrich L. Thater began his company in 1913 looking for innovative style that merged strict German standards and fine quality functioning. Today his creations are known the world over as being some of the best shaving brushes on the market. Whether you are looking for a gift or for a new brush for your fine shaving collection, a Thater brush is sure to please.
Knot diameter: 31 mm
Bristle loft: 58 mm
Handle height: 55 mm
Overall height: 113 mm
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).