H.L. Thater 4125 Series 2-Band Fan-Shaped Silvertip Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle, Size 2
In stock, ready to ship
The H.L. Thater 4125 Series 2-Band Fan-Shaped Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle is the product of fine German craftsmanship. Hand-made in much the same manner as its predecessors, each example of this product boasts a fan-shaped head made up of silvertip hairs. This has resulted in a luxurious implement that is soft and gentle on the skin, thus minimizing the chance of causing irritation without compromising its effectiveness at lathering the face. Of course, aesthetics has not been neglected in the creation of this product, resulting in a beautiful, two-banded pattern and a resin handle fashioned to emulate precious ivory.
Whether you are buying a luxury gift for someone else or looking to expand your shaving brush collection, the Heinrich L. Thater brushes are a fine quality item. From 1913, they have made handmade shaving brushes that are both good looking and good functioning. No matter what your style preference, the company has a long list of items that are sure to please.
Knot diameter: 26 mm
Bristle loft: 54 mm
Handle height: 48 mm
Overall height: 102 mm
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).