Floris London Special No. 127 Eau de Toilette
In stock, ready to ship
When Russia’s Grand Duke Orloff requested a signature fragrance in 1890, Floris London formulated this Special No. 127 Eau de Toilette. Originally called Orloff Special, the No.127 allows its user to wear a part of history. One of the brand’s oldest scents, Special No. 127 blends notes of citrus and floral, including lavender, orange, rose, ylang ylang and patchouli, and has a strong fragrance concentration which will make it last the day. Worn by both men and women, it was a favourited by Winston Churchill and Eva Peron.
As the oldest independent family perfumer in the world, Floris London has been creating exquisite fragrances and grooming products for over 300 years. Founded by Juan Famenias and Elizabeth Floris, Floris is the only Appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen. Now in its 9th generation of family operation, the team crafts each scent in house using only the finest ingredients and fragrances. Their initial location was established on London’s renowned Jermyn street and continues to serve as the company’s flagship store.
3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).